● 撰述自己的背景 As a freelancer, I learned to be proactive, manage my time, and prioritize tasks. 身為自由作家後，我已學會了更加主動積極、妥善管理好自己的時間，並按優先順序完成任務。 I have had extensive experience in a broad range of supervisory positions. 我曾在許多領域內擔任主管，擁有極豐富的經驗。
● 撰述自己的人格特質 My excellent communication skills make me an asset to any team. 不管進入任何團隊，絕佳的溝通技巧都會讓我成為一項寶貴的資產。 I can quickly learn new systems, develop expertise, and contribute significantly to a team or organization. 我可以很快地知悉新的制度、培育出專業技能，並且對團隊或組織做出重大貢獻。
● 描述你為何適合出任該職位 My hands-on experience and practical knowledge are well-suited to the needs of this position. 我所親身參與的經驗和深具實用性的知識，都極為符合這個職位的需求。 My extensive sales background and my success with client services make me an excellent candidate for the Account Manager position. 在許多方面的業務背景以及在客戶服務上的成就，都會讓我成為會計經理這個職位的傑出候選人。
● 描述你何以適合該公司 My creative thinking and problem-solving skills will help your organization reach its goals. 我充滿創意的思考模式和解決問題的技巧，會幫助你們組織達成目標。 My administrative background would be an asset to your company's mission. 我的管理背景會是貴公司經營目標上的一項寶貴資產。
● 求職信的結尾 I would like an opportunity to discuss how my skills can benefit your organization. 我很樂意有個機會探討一下，我的技能何以會有利於你們的組織。
Vera: Excuse me, I'm putting together Jenny's schedule for the month and I wanted to talk to you about some of your regular meetings.
Vera: OK, I see that you're scheduled to meet every Monday at 4:00 pm. That'll be fine except for Monday the 24th, when Jenny has a meeting at two that may run long. Is it alright if I push back your meeting until 4:30, just to be on the safe side?
Martin: That should be fine. Those meetings are pretty casual.
Vera: Great. Just a few more things—you two are meeting with a client on Wednesday the 10th at three. I assume that's written in stone?
Martin: Yes, that meeting can't be changed. We've been trying to sit down with that client for weeks.